Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Cap for Treatment of Hair Loss & Hair Thinning
The CapillusUltra laser therapy cap manufactured in the USA* and FDA cleared for both men and women, provides you with a safe and easy-to-use method to prevent hair loss progression and restore thinning hair due to genetics. The CapillusUltra features 82 5mW laser diodes that provide great coverage in just six minute daily sessions. This non-invasive low-level laser therapy comes with a long-lasting, rechargeable lithium-ion battery for hands-free operation while receiving treatment for healthier-looking hair.
*Manufactured in the USA from foreign sourced raw materials.
- 6 Minutes Daily
- FDA Cleared
- Clinically Proven Technology
- US Manufacturing
- US Customer Support
- Recommended Physician Network
- Laser Only Technology
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH CAPILLUS
Keep in mind that it takes time for hair to grow. You will not notice results immediately as it takes time to restore follicle health and then for the new strands of hair to grow. We recommend you take pictures of your scalp before you begin treatment, so you can effectively keep track of results.
The following is a general guideline of what to expect in your hair restoration journey.
- 0–3 Months: The first thing you may or may not notice is an increase in shedding. If this is the case, don’t worry. Initial hair shedding is actually a sign that the treatment is working – indicating that new anagen hairs are pushing out the older hairs to make way for healthy new shaft of hair. Some itchiness might be experienced at this point in the process as the arrector pili muscles linked to the follicle contract.
- 3–6 Months: Next, you will begin to notice a decrease in hair loss. After the first few weeks of using your device according to the instructions, you will notice that hair is not shedding as much as previously. Do not be discouraged if you don’t see significant change. Keep in mind that preventing progression of hair loss is in itself a success. You may notice that your hair is slightly fuller in the areas that you had noticed thinning.
- 12 Months: This is the time to evaluate the results of laser therapy. We recommend you take another set of pictures and compare to those you took at the beginning.
- 24 Months +: This is when you should see the greatest and most impactful results. Expect to see the most you can get from Capillus laser therapy at this point. For as long as you continue to comply with laser therapy, you should maintain a fuller head of hair and reduction of hair loss.
If your hair loss is due to heredity, Capillus laser therapy may be a great treatment option for you.
Hair loss is a serious issue that affects millions of men and women around the world. The most common type of hair loss is a result of your genes: androgenetic alopecia (pattern baldness). It’s a progressive condition (worsens over time) and constitutes 98% of hair loss. If you begin treatment during the earlier stages of progression, the Capillus laser therapy may stop further progression and regrow your thinning hair.